Sunday, January 10, 2010
The House that Josh Un-Built
1. This is the mailbox that used to belong to a man named Cleopis whose nickname was “Cope,” and it now belongs to my son, Josh Copus, whose nickname is also “Cope” (dog).
2. This is the old house that Josh un-built.
3. This is the crew that helped Josh un-build the old house.
4. This the part of the house un-building where my husband who was helping un-build the house said, “See, how easy it is to make a sunroom, Colleen.”
5. This is the intermission part of the house un-building where burgers were eaten and refreshments were enjoyed.
6. This is the end of the first day of the old house un-building where metal was sorted, plastic recycled, and 2x4s were saved. A follow-up de-nailing party is planned.
~ Originally posted on looseleafnotes.com on March 30, 2007.